Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Concert Calendar

Here are some shows that are currently on my concert radar. The Rodeo acts aren't included in this list, but if you are a John Legend fan, I highly recommend that you are in attendance. I saw him at Verizon Wireless in May 2007, the man knows how to entertain.

I have to say that I am a little disappointed that there aren't many bands making stops in Houston to/from SXSW....but maybe I'm just jealous that I don't live in Austin.

2/14 - Bob Schneider @ Warehouse Live
2/21 - G. Love w/ Tristan Prettyman @ Warehouse Live
3/3 - Built to Spill @ Warehouse Live
3/7 - Wilco @ Verizon Wireless Theater
3/7 - Louis XIV @ Warehouse Live
3/9 - Bone Thugs N Harmony @ Warehouse Live (If I weren't in Paris, I would be at this show!)
3/12 - Sia @ Warehouse Live
3/15 - Hotel Cafe Tour @ Meridian
3/31 - Tokyo Police Club @ Meridian (It's a Monday, but I am SOOOO there!!)
4/29 - O.A.R. @ Warehouse Live (My dad is on their email list and sent it to me..thanks Pops!)
6/7 - Datarock & Ladytron @ Meridian

I can't complete this post without telling you that you NEED to go to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival this year. It's two weekends long, so there's no excuse.... check out the lineup and see for yourself. http://www.nojazzfest.com/


No comments: