Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You've Got The Right Stuff...Baby!!

Yes Donnie...drugs DO suck!

Gents, please skip this column and turn your head as you roll your eyes.

Ladies...it IS official and it is also my Friday off, so no worries that I will be watching the Today Show this Friday, April 4th to see the New Kids On The Block hangin' tough!!! Who knows what the announcement will be....and so what if it's going to be a disaster...I'm still excited and will be cheering on any comeback. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20187202,00.html

The NKOTB website also has a countdown, but nothing else. http://www.nkotb.com/ For some reason this countdown has me almost as excited as the countdown till the ACL lineup is released this month.

OMG...I still can't believe the Joey, Jordan, Jon, Danny and Donnie are going to make a comeback. It's like a dream come true....and completely nostalgic. Speaking of nostalgic..."Alvin & the Chipmunks" comes out on DVD today! Maggie and I watched it on the plane ride back from Paris and we definitely were the only people LOL'ing in our area....and the guy in front of Maggie may have looked back to watch me laugh every time there was a joke :) "Ooooh eeee oooo ah ah...ting tang walla walla bing BANG!"

No comments: