Monday, April 21, 2008

For the health food nuts...

I was finally in the Greenway Plaza area on Saturday and craving a cold sweet treat...so I stopped at Berripop.  The frozen yogurt tastes like actual yogurt and isn't loaded with sugar like TCBY.  There are four different soft serve flavors and more mixin's than marble slab!  Of course there are the unhealthy options like Oreos, Heathbar, etc.  There's also Cap'n Crunch and Fruity Pebbles to top your cup o' goodness.  I decided to go with the pomegranate and raspberry topped with almonds...delich!!  It reminds me of this place, Counter Culture, that I used to love when I lived in Baton Rouge. 

So far the only location is on Richmond @ Westlayan in the strip mall with about twenty other eating establishments....Oporto, Collinas, some Thai place...  The good thing is that its designed for franchise opportunities...so who's gonna open one in my neighborhood???



No comments: