Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top Songs of 2008

This list is by way of Mr. Scott Satchfield, my musical guru. Unfortunately I do not have the time to put together my own list, but our tastes are so similar that I agree with about 95% Of them and could not let his hard work go unshared. I'd like to wish those of you who do not have these tracks a happy downloading!!

1 Kids - MGMT
2 The Loneliness of a Tower Crane Driver - Elbow
3 Nothing Ever Happened - Deerhunter
4 Flume - Bon Iver
5 Black River Killer - Blitzen Trapper
6 Time to Pretend - MGMT
7 Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
8 Furr - Blitzen Trapper
9 Touch Me I'm Going to Scream pt 2 - My Morning Jacket
10 The Rip - Portishead
11 Lights & Music - Cut Copy
12 Saved By Old Times - Deerhunter
13 Crimewave - Crystal Castles vs. Health
14 On the Water - The Walkmen
15 DLZ - TV on the Radio
16 Herringbone - Department of Eagles
17 Folk I Farta - diskJokke
18 Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen
19 Halfway Home - TV on the Radio
20 Skinny Love - Bon Iver
21 Wucan - Black Mountain
22 The Rat - Dead Confederate
23 Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
24 White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
25 Top Drawer - Man Man
26 Recent Bedroom - Atlas Sound
27 Remember - Ruby Suns
28 Teen Creeps - No Age
29 Faerie Dance - Plants and Animals
30 You Belong - Hercules & Love Affair

No comments: