- School of Seven Bells : The track "Connjur" had me at the first 30 seconds.
- Explosions in the Sky has an 8 track EP that was recorded in 2005 which can only be purchased at their shows. It was recorded over two weeks as an experiment and you can listen online. There is also a link to what went into every track...very interesting.
- While riding around New Orleans, there's a place that you can "Lawyer Up". Say dawg, I'm lawyered up yo! I wish I had taken a picture.
- On Richmond Avenue in Houston, you can have your business cards made at one of the Adult Book and Toy stores....another Kodak moment that I missed.
- Seven months of hard work and sacrifice cannot prevent you from an injury popping up during the week of your marathon. For me, the thought of possibly not being able to run it has made me much more motivated and appreciative of what I've accomplished thus far. Here's hopin' that I'm not hoppin'!
- The pecan praline king cake from Marrero's own "Coffee &" can be consumed as breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, post-run snack, and midnight snack...but it could cause you to experience king cake coma.
- Good things come to those who wait.
- Guitar Hero addiction is real and should never be treated.
- Even though I voted for him twice, George Bush has said some crazy stuff.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Things I've recently discovered...
Here's a list of some things I've recently discovered and wanted to share: